City of Calabasas
We enjoy working with the residences and businesses in Calabasas and believe that you maybe interested in the city's historical facts and other information to share with your family or friends.
Calabasas - Since incorporation on July 3, 1979, the Calabasas Historical Society has been dedicated to promoting and preserving the historical interest of Calabasas and its surrounding environs through education, programs and the exchange of ideas and information with other organizations.
Spring EGGstreme - Join our newest event. It’s a spring party! Join us for a free bunny hop dance plus plenty of spring themed games, face painting, crafts, and a petting zoo. Take your picture with the Easter Bunny ($5 fee) then grab a basket and try our tiny tot egg-scramblers (ages 4 and younger) or our all new flashlight egg hunts (ages 5 & up). Buy dinner from the Grilled Cheese truck &/or the In-N-Out Burger truck. And when the sun goes down, the glow party begins – free glow goodies will be provided!
Annual Calabasas - Malibu Wine & Food Festival - Enjoy an afternoon of Food, Wine, Beer and Spirits in beautiful Malibu & Calabasas! This wonderful event is scheduled each June. Buy your tickets early. We have sold out each year. The Calabasas Malibu Wine & Food Festival is the combination of the two events the Calabasas Food & Wine Festival and Malibu Food & Wine Festival. The Best wines along with the #1brands from all around the globe.
Call the Bee Experts Today - 818-889-2728
• Immediate Removal - Bees, Wasps, Hornets & Yellow Jackets - Hives / Swarms
• We do not kill Honey Bees - Hives are relocated
• Licensed Beekeeper since 1979
• Better Business Bureau - BBB Rating A+
• Written Guarantee on all work
• Same Day Service available in Santa Monica
• No Job is too Small
• Please read our Customer Testimonials
• We are available 7 Days a Week
• Our Prices are Very Competitive
• We also Rent Bee Hives & Provide Honeybee Instruction
• Experienced - Licensed - Insured
A Bee Man business is the professional removal of your honeybees, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets from both residential and commercial properties. Since 1979 we have removed hives and swarms, as well as Colony Extraction and relocating Honey Bees in Santa Monica.
We maintain highly specialized equipment and techniques that allow us to quickly locate and remove the Bees, Hornets, Wasps or Yellow Jackets from your Santa Monica property.
When we first speak to you, we determine the best course of action to remove your bees, wasps, hornets or yellow jackets.
We will provide an estimated cost for our services. Some questions that we will ask:
• Are the Bees, Hornets, Wasps or Yellow Jackets inside a structure?
• Approximately How many Bees, Hornets, Wasps or Yellow Jackets can you see?
• How big is the bees, wasps, hornets or yellow jackets cluster? Is it as big as a baseball or football?
• Can you see a hive or is it a swarm looking to set up a new home?
• How long have you noticed the bees, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets? (days, weeks or months)
• How high off the ground is the hive (1st or 2nd floor eaves, inside the attic or a wall?
• How open is access to the hive and will we need special equipment?
Next, we will schedule a convient time, confirm the best action to remove your Bees, Hornets, Wasps or Yellow Jackets and then take the necessary action to remove..
Did you know that Honeybees are endangered? Find out more by Clicking Here
Wasps Family (Hornets & Yellow Jackets) Removal - See additional information by Clicking Here.
Los Angeles County &
• Experts Since 1979
• Same Day Service
• All Jobs Guaranteed
• Lowest Rates
• Expert Swarm & Hive Removal
• Bees Relocated
• We Rent Bee Hives
Call 7 Days a Week!
Fax: (818) 991-3811
See Our Reviews